Monday, March 28, 2016

It's been a while...

Ok, so it's been more than a while, it's now March 2016, and little sister Sophia has taken my place as moms service dog.  I'm now happily retired at 15 years old.  Did I mention I turned 15 back in December!

 Last September and October mom took me and Sophie on a 7 week trip.  We started here in Alaska, flew to Montana, drove to Wyoming, then drove back to Montana on our way to Wahington, then flew down to Oregon, then back home to Alaska.  It was long and exhausting.  I had surgery while in Wyoming and they took out most of my teeth (I still have 2) and half of my jaw bone.  My tongue hangs out a lot now but I feel so much better!

Sophia passed her CGC test while we were in Montana, she's getting pretty famous around town.  I guess you don't see many Chihuahua Service Dog's like us around.

Any ways, will try to post more often, I sort of forgot about this page!!!!!!

G'night world.

Sarah the Service Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment